RE: Web Calendar Software

by "D. Wood" <dwood(at)chi.navtech.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:12:13 -0600
 To:  "hwg-software" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my request. It will take me a
week just to analyze all the great programs that were recommended. Thanks
again.

Best Regards,
Danny Wood,  Webmaster

847.795.7351 dwood(at)chi.navtech.com

"...take notice of the country you pass through, it's general face, soil,
river, mountains,
 it's productions animal, vegetable, & mineral so far as they may be new to
us & also be useful;
 the latitudes of places...; the names,  numbers, & dwellings of the
inhabitants, and such particularities as you can learn of them."

                             -- Thomas Jefferson - April 30, 1793