Was: Web Database Software Now: Web Database on UNIX

by "Stephen Reynolds" <spr(at)ozemail.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 15 May 1998 11:18:57 +0930
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've been following this thread with interest.

Has anybody been doing this sort of thing with UNIX / Linux and Apache. In
particular using Oracle 7 or later as the database?

I really don't like the idea of running a server on NT 4.0 Server.

Steve

---
Stephen Reynolds - Adelaide - South Australia
mailto:spr(at)ozemail.com.au