Re: HomeSite 4.5, PWS 4 and FP2K

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:20:52 -0400
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you, after some poking around and some false steps, I think I have it
working. I did have to go into Personal Web Manager (for PWS 4) and check
the box marked 'execute' in the properties for the web I am working in. So
far, it seems to work just as you say, open the web from the c drive. The
links and images and styles all work, and the proprietary files and folders
that FP puts in the web are grayed out so I can't edit them in HomeSite.
Thanks again,
~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
mailto:kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com