Re: Graphics editor -- splicing capability

by "Andrea Ingram" <autumn(at)prairienet.org>

 Date:  Mon, 17 May 1999 15:36:36 -0500
 To:  "Kenneth Brody" <kenbrody(at)bestweb.net>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>

> I am looking for a decent shareware (or even reasonably-priced commercial)
> program that can take a graphics image file and split it into multiple
> pieces.  For instance:

I know that Macromedia Fireworks is able to do this. Also SPG WebTools,
which is a package of plugins for Adobe Photoshop, should have this
capability.

Hope this helps,
Andrea
--
Andrea Ingram  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Web Resource Manager
autumn(at)prairienet.org  . .  CNI/ Prairienet Community Network