Re: HTML Editors

by "Tasha 212" <tasha212(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Aug 1998 12:39:35 PDT
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I currently use Textpad32 for editing HTML Code.  Does anyone on the
>Software list use another type of HTML Editor (orientated for Coding by
>hand ) ?

I prefer Arachnophilia myself.  It allows you to code completely by hand
if you wish, or use some of the hot buttons for short cuts.  From what I
have heard it is similar to Homesite (never tried Homesite myself),
except Arachnophilia is "careware" and there is no fee involved.
Unfortunately it is only available for Win95/98/NT users.

http://www.arachnoid.com/lutusp/arach.html

Laurie