RE: Web Calendar Software

by "Michael L Smith" <Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:26 -0600
 To:  "dwood(at)chi.navtech.com" <dwood(at)chi.navtech.com>,
"hwg-software(at)hwg.org" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Check out WebCal... it can handle multiple calendars at once using separate .cfg
files..

It's by Matt Kruse. Homepage: http://mkruse.netexpress.net/

Michael L Smith
Web Developer
Professional Services
(501) 220-8551

I wish Weekends were as long as Mondays!