Re: about Frontpage - Dreamweaver's gorgeous!

by Kayla Block <kblock(at)placeware.com>

 Date:  Mon, 09 Feb 1998 15:27:12 -0800
 To:  "B. Szyszka" <bart(at)bgrafyx.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I use it and have found the code to be quite clean (and even easier to read
than most due to the wonderful job it does with managing white space). Very
odd that your observation is so different. The only thing I can think of is
different usage patterns -- I constantly skip between visual and html mode
and tend to still write everything in the html mode. I mainly use visual
mode for easily setting up tables.

Kayla