Re: Dreamweaver question

by Candi <candi(at)extremezone.com>

 Date:  Tue, 09 Jun 1998 00:52:24 -0700
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, I answered my own question.  I realized it was not a 'behavior'
thing, it was a timeline thing.  I set the timeline up with a start point,
a middle change point and final point, and then edited the image properties
at each point to be the image I want displayed  (which in this case it
starts out as a full opacity image and at each step it gets more
transparent so that some text can be 'slid' in over and visible on top of
it).  I really must say, this program is really great!!  Believe me, I know
absolutely nothing about DHTML, and I am accomplishing some neat stuff in
here.  I spent a total of 15 minutes on the macromedia site doing a
tutorial.....from there it started to make some sense.
Thanks, and if anyone has any nifty tricks...send 'em my way!!  I don't
know how long it will take me to get the money to buy this program so I am
trying to squeeze in as much fun stuff as I can in 28 days and counting......
Candi