Re: Black isn't Black in PS 4.0

by Chris Messina <cmessina(at)sandstormpublishing.com>

 Date:  Thu, 28 May 1998 17:22:15 -0400
 To:  Terry <terryv(at)nbnet.nb.ca>,
"hwg-software(at)hwg.org" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:49 PM 4/28/98 -0300, Terry wrote:
>Hello
>I have a problem in photoshop.  When I fill  an object with the fill
>tool ( I choose black as the color ), I get a dusty rose color.  The
>color on the tab says it is black but it shows up as a dusty rose.
>I have been playing with masks, but I have even set everything back to
>defaults, but again I get that same color.
>Im ready to uninstall and reinstall, I hope some one can help with
>this...

Check and make sure that you're in "RGB" mode... Take a look at the top of
the image next the zoom % and see if it says (RGB)... if you are in RGB
mode and the problem persists maybe it's your monitor?

HTH!

Chris Messina
Webmaster -|- Sandstorm Publishing
http://www.sandstormpublishing.com