Re: HTML Editors

by Brian Thorson <Brian.J.Thorson-1(at)tc.umn.edu>

 Date:  Sat, 7 Feb 1998 12:59:40 -0600
 To:  KH8035(at)aol.com
 Cc:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
For WYSIWYG editing, I use Macromedia Dreamweaver
(http://www.macromedia.com).  It doesn't mess around with your code like the
others do.  Dreamweaver comes with Allaire Homesite
(http://www.allaire.com), an HTML editor.  I have always used Sausage
Software HotDog Professional (http://www.sausage.com) for HTML editing.
Since I have both HotDog and Homesite, I get the best of both editors.  I'm
still undecided on which I like the most.

To learn more about ICQ, Mary, go to their homepages at
http://www.mirabilis.com and http://www.icq.com

Brian Thorson
Webmaster
Lakes Area Realty - http://www.mnlksrealty.com