Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:34:34 +1000
 To:  Chris Lee <cla(at)christopherlee.com>,
hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:15 24/08/99 -0700, Chris Lee wrote:
>I need information regarding Macromedia Dreamweaver software as I am
>thinking about purchasing and using same for my web development business.  I
>have a need to expand from Notepad Pro into a more complex editor.  I
>suspect that this software may be more than I need compared say to Microsoft
>Front Page 2000.  Can an experienced user send some feedback regarding
>complexity and learning curve issues for Dreamweaver.

I think if anything you would find Microsoft Front Page 2000 more complex
than Dreamweaver!

Anyway, don't give up on Notepad Pro entirely, it should integrate nicely
with Dreamweaver, and may come in handy rather than relying on their cut
and paste Javascript codes.  That's if you don't like Homesite or BBEdit
(depending on your OS platform).

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne
http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au