Re: NeoPlanet?

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:11:47 -0800
 To:  John Caesar Leafston <leaf(at)leafsplace.com>
 Cc:  "hwg-software(at)hwg.org" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:15 AM 11/12/1999 , John Caesar Leafston wrote:
>I was just wondering if any one new any thing about NeoPlanet? dose any one know what percentage of the users out their use it? and will any thing that works in IE also work in NeoPlanet? I also heard some ware that you can get and use the mozilla rendering engine in Neo instead of the IE rendering engine. are their many peapol doing this? just basically any comments on it if you have them.

Neoplanet is essentially a "skin" for the Microsoft Internet Explorer
browser -- it provides the front end/user interface, while IE provides
the rendering back end.

It's kinda interesting.

That's the extent of my knowledge, apart from, as you say, they're
working on a Mozilla version (or may have finished it by now).

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>                   http://www.kynn.com/
Next Speaking Stop: New Orleans, 9 Dec 99    http://www.builder.com/live/