Re: HTML Editors

by Elias Thienpont <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Wed, 16 May 2001 16:46:59 -0600
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
As a matter of fact, I am using GoLive right at the moment.
I hear those who like coding by hand, but I find this much more productive.
It will also help me maintain the whole web side. If I move a jpg from one
folder to another, it makes all of the corrections automatically. If I
rearrange a file structure, all of the links remain intact. You can not do
this with notepad, even if you stand on your head and wiggle your ears!

Yes, it does take up some space on the monitor, and this is why I have my
monitor set to 1024 px, it gives me more room to see my work.  It has an
automatic thing in the corner of the work frame that will automatically set
the work window to 780 px, ideal for most work! I usually hide all of those
floating palates, and just call them up when I want to use them. The
Inspector is ALT+1, the Tools are ALT+2 and the Colors are Alt+3.

Anyway.... I'm sold on this one and like it very much.