Re: HTML Editors

by Kimiko Drew <macruimmon(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Wed, 16 May 2001 12:46:31 -0700
 To:  "Ryan Mann" <ll_wolverine_ll(at)hotmail.com>,
hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:26 PM 5/16/01 -0600, Ryan Mann wrote:
>Hey Y'all
>
>SO here's my story. I am in the market for a new HTML writing program.
>Money's not really an object for my company. I've hear that GoLive and
>Dreamweaver are amazing. I don't suppose any of you might be able to tell
>me about each of them (benefits, disadvantages, features, pros, cons...).
>Also if there are any other programs that I should know about please let
>me know!
>
>Thanks
>
>Ryan

Ryan

I can tell you lots about Dreamweaver, as it is my favorite. But it won't
do you much good because what you need will be different.

So, download the 30 day demos of both Go Live and Dreamweaver, read a few
tutorials, and try them both out. That's my best advice. Oh, and try
Homesite as well. It comes with Dreamweaver, but its stand alone, and many
here prefer it.

Kimiko Drew
macruimmon(at)earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~macruimmon/