Re: Link Colors

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:33:08 -0500
 To:  "D. J. Bostock" <flouric(at)mac.com>,
<hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
a:link {color: red}
a:visited {color: blue}
a:hover {color: white}

Be aware that a:hover does not work in NN 4.7 and under. It will render your
links unusable. If you want to use the hover attribute for IE users, just
make 2 seperate style sheets and use a browser sniffer script to serve them
up. Also, a:hover MUST come last in order or it won't work and will mess up
your other link attributes.

HTH,
Lisa