Re: Tables Question

by "talk2perry" <talk2perry(at)oaktreeweb.com>

 Date:  Wed, 31 May 2000 13:10:22 -0400
 To:  "Anita Abbatacola" <AnitaAbbatacola(at)ipc.org>,
<hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I would suggest you put the navigation in its own table nested in a cell in
the left hand side of table.  Then, text entered in the right hand side can
be entered at infinitum.

See my web site at www.oaktreeweb.com   Here, the right hand side has
navigation and the left hand side has an image;  same concept as above.

Hope this helps.

Joseph