Re: style tag question

by "David Meadows" <david(at)heroes.force9.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:56:19 -0000
 To:  <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I'm not clear on what my style tags should say in the head of my html
docs. I
> am using <.STYLE text="text/css"> with the closing <./STYLE> (without the
> periods). When I validate using Spyglass, I get an error saying  "there is
no
> attribute 'TEXT' ". Bobby tells me "Unknown attribute TEXT in element
STYLE".
> I've looked in several places and I can't find a straight forward answer.
> Anyone have one for me?

You should use:

    <.STYLE type="text/css">

--
David Meadows [ Technical Writer | Information Developer ]
DNRC Minister for Littorasy * david(at)heroes.force9.co.uk

"I must Create a System or be enslav'd by another Man's.
 I will not Reason and Compare: my business is to Create"
        -- William Blake