Browser Dependant Sever Side Includes...

by "ALG2dotCom" <alg2(at)alg2.com>

 Date:  Sat, 7 Apr 2001 21:58:50 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello All.

I don't post to the list very often, but I have a genuine problem that I
cannot find the answer to anywhere.

I am trying to rebuild a site to be faster, better,  and of a more simple
design. I am using Server Side Includes to call in the navigation, but the
navigation I am using only works on IE 5.5 and Netscape 6. I have now
created a less "sophisticated" navigation for the lesser browsers and WebTV
users.

Is there a Javascript that I can use that will allow me to call the proper
include based on the browser the viewer is using?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Anthony Gloster
<believer in things vast and dynamic in nature>

http://alg2.com
email://alg2(at)alg2.com
aim://SuperStarDJALG2
icq://8434900