RE: AOL

by "Carl Morton, Morton Technical Services" <carl(at)mortontechnical.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:10:04 -0500
 To:  "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>,
"hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Darrell,

One word of caution, I've read some articles that AOL's version 5 tends to
want to take over your machines browser and email capabilities, uninstalling
it can turn out to be a real pain.  If you have more than one machine
available to you, you could install it on that.

I don't know if you've seen it but AOL does have a Webmasters page, there
are some browser stats for their system, as well as some FAQ that might
answer questions on poor image content etc.

The address is:	http://webmaster.info.aol.com/

Good luck on your search,
Carl L. Morton
Morton Technical Services