Re: java script lost - FOUND !

by "Astrid" <astrid(at)infusion.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:31:30 +0800
 To:  "HWG Techniques List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Wendell Webb wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Sometime back someone sent me a script in which there was a button labeled
> "click here" or something like that, and when you moved your cursor toward
> it it moved away.  I have lost this and was wondering if anyone knows how
> this was done.

Undoubtably, the page you are refering to is "How to Keep an Idiot Busy" by
Joe Barta (although it appears Mr. Barta has altered the appearance of the
page in recent times):
http://junior.apk.net/~jbarta/idiot/idiot.html

Joe Barta has now provided a tutorial on his site to explain how to make
your own idiot page, and you'll find those instructions here:
http://junior.apk.net/~jbarta/idiot/index.html

Just what the doctor ordered - HTH :)

--
Cheers, Astrid.

Astrid A. Miller
Internet/Intranet Administrator
Computer Sciences Corporation IT Solutions

Proprietor - Infusion Web Productions
http://www.infusion.com.au

Webmaster - Driftwood Beach House
http://www.DriftwoodBeachHouse.com.au