RE: Free Graphic (Wishful Thinking)

by "Martin T. Hugo" <martyh(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:52:20 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Not actually true Pam I'm afraid.  Communications were monitored between
bin laden sympathisers (not him personally) that included the phrase, "a
couple of targets were hit".  Pretty damning admittedly but not the
concrete evidence suggested by your message.

I think there is still a long road to travel before irrefutable evidence
is found.  Once it is, it will be used to bring him to justice (provided
he can be extradited, of course).

Marty