RE: DHTML help needed.

by anottingham(at)topazti.com (Amy Nottingham)

 Date:  Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:26:26 -0600
 To:  <jen(at)digital-voodoo.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just to add to what Peter said, I just adjusted some Dreamweaver code (in
Homesite) to work in NN6, and it worked great.  However, I opened the page
again in Dreamweaver to edit something else, and because it generates the
code from what you do on the page, it overwrote all the NN6 code I inserted
by hand.  I understand why it has to do this...otherwise Dreamweaver could
not keep editing its own generated functions, but just keep this in mind
when creating your pages...I got bit the other day, and had to redo a bunch
of work.  (I am still using DW3 :( but I think this would apply in other
versions as well).

Amy