RE: apache

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:27:41 +0100
 To:  "'Michael'" <miklbike(at)neo.rr.com>,
"'Hwg Techniques \(E-mail\)'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

I am running Apache on Windows 2000.

As well as the AddType and AddHandler lines, you need to make sure the
following lines appear in your httpd.conf:

<Directory "c:/path to your document root">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews Includes
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

The important part of this is the word "Includes" in the Options line.

Hope this helps.

Tim