RE: Hiding source code

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 16 Jul 2000 16:01:59 +0100
 To:  "'Peter Benoit'" <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>,
"'Arcady'" <arcady(at)jps.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hmm...

If you go and look under Development Tools > JavaScript on
http://www.download.com/, you will see several programs that will "encrypt"
your source code by converting it to an extremely complicated JavaScript.

In answer to the original question, though, it is impossible to completely
hide your source code.

Tim