RE: Java problem

by anottingham(at)topazti.com (Amy Nottingham)

 Date:  Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:34:17 -0600
 To:  "John Allred" <allred(at)its.state.ms.us>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

You may have already done this, but have you checked to make sure that a
Java Virtual Machine is on the PC that is not displaying the files?  We have
had some problems with this recently, especially as IE 5 (or maybe just 5.5,
I can't remember) no longer automatically includes it (you have to do a
custom install and request it, I think).

Hope this helps,

Amy Nottingham