Re: Perl hash query

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:37:58 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Stuart McDonald" <stuart(at)fourelephants.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
When I finished reading "Perl for Dummies" I still couldn't write any Perl,
one of the O'Reilly books would probably be a better reference for you. I
have given up Perl for PHP though. It is much simpler to use.

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net