RE: Forms in Layers

by anottingham(at)topazti.com (Amy Nottingham)

 Date:  Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:52:38 -0500
 To:  "Lara Fabans" <lara(at)flashcom.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Lara,

I am not totally sure about this, but I think there is a "feature" in
Netscape 4 (and maybe IE 4) that makes it so forms always display in the
topmost layer, no matter where you put them.  I don't know if this will help
with your question, but there is an article describing this problem at:

http://wdvl.com/Authoring/DHTML/Menus/ as it relates to constructing pop-up
menus.

Hope this helps at least a little.

Amy