Re: Excel / my SQL

by "Tamara Nelson" <tamara(at)sanctusmoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:59:50 -0500
 To:  "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have a base level in programming - I'm not a complete newbie, but I am
greener than I'd like to admit sometimes. I do appreciate all of your help
and while I do know I need more background to fully understand the
information you linked to at least now when I come across it in the future
it'll mean something to me.

My experiences with this client have been less than satisfactory and I'm
sorry to have taken out my frustration with this client on the list.

My deepest apologies.