RE: IE5 for Mac & dpi preference

by Keith Purtell <kpurtell(at)vantagemed.net>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:18:37 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
 Cc:  <WebProgrmr(at)aol.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dan:

A normal font size would be 1em, so 10em would be much larger than normal.
I'm one of those people who thinks the em unit should be part of "best
practice" standards, and I use the following CSS to achieve smaller size:

SMALLFONT  {
font-size: .85em}

Keith Purtell, Web Designer
VantageMed Corporation