Re: navigation question

by "dale" <dale(at)daleznet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 4 May 2003 16:02:13 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> You made reference to a utility that can be used to accomplish such a
feat.
> That's kind of what I had in mind when I started this thread...can you
> direct me to a good source? Or can someone direct me as to how to use
Front
> Page to do this? Right now I do all my coding by hand, and only use the
> Front Page as an easy way to preview pages and edit the text on the page.
> know it has a lot of features that I'm not using.

I use NoteTab (www.notetab.com).  It's a revved up version of the Windows
NotePad.  You can open multiple files and do a search and replace on all of
them at once.  It also has a library that allows you to double-click an HTML
tag name and it is automatically inserted into your page.  I have several
custom librarys for tags that I use frequently.

dale