Re: Another CSS question

by "Simon A. Crase" <simon_crase(at)bigpond.com>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:09:43 +1100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
> Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 07:58:15 -0800
> From: Peggi & Ben Rodgers <woodduck(at)mbay.net>
> Subject: Another CSS question
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using a linked style sheet.  My paragraph tags work fine, but the span
> tags don't seem to be picking up the styles from the linked sheets.  The
> code I'm using is as follows:
>
> In the head:

I had a similar problem recently - except it was background colours in a
table within a form in IE.
For some reason I decided to try making my styles inline - they now worked
fine.  Back to linked CSS - colour did not work.
Finally I tried importing the stylesheet - instead of linking - that also
works fine.

Hope this helps,

Simon