RE: javascript checkbox help

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:00:00 +0800
  todo: View Thread, Original
Without seeing your code here is a quick solution.

Why don't u just feed numbers into variables of the function. Then you
can use them as min/max numbers for counting. Like say you want to
select checkboxes 1-7. You send in those two numbers. Same if you want
to select numbers 8-16 and so on. However, if your page is dynamically
created it becomes slightly more complicated. If you want I can look at
your code and tell u a good approach to take.

Later,
Brett

"That's a pain that will shorely linger, and that's no lie" - Ed Grimley