Re: Payment processing

by "Karin Christensen" <karin(at)imagecyte.com>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:04:05 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I use PayPal to sell a training CD I created.  All you have to use is
basic html which they walk you through.  For one client I set up a whole
PayPal shopping cart page that was so easy to do I couldn't believe it.
There was no programming, just markup.

As far as the unique downloads, jalal's suggestions are about the best I
have been able to come up with.  Unless you can send some unique key to
unlock the book.  I've wanted to offer my training simulation as a
download but decided it would be a major headache to keep track of
unique download links.

Karin Christensen
www.imagecyte.com/