Re: Database/Site integration

by "Jeff Demel" <apilgrim(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:40:05 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Not with Drumbeat 2K.  There is no way to manually edit your code before
publishing the site, so your stuck with the (IMHO) spaghetti code it
generates.  Ick.  You could publish the pages with the database code and
then modify it however you want, though.

Maybe there's a way to import your design, I don't have enough experience
with Drumbeat to know.  Maybe Drumbeat has a way to import a template.  Then
you could just build a template that your db administrator could use to
build on.

HTH

-Jeff