Re: Orphan graphic files - how to find?

by "April" <april(at)farstrider.org>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:16:47 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Dave Alders" <yldman(at)sierra.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, you could always download the 30 day trial of dreamweaver at
www.macromedia.com and do it.  Make your site a "site" in the dialog box, do
check links sitewide, and it'll find them.  Of course, after the trial
expires you'd be out of luck, but you sounded like you just needed it for
this one project?

Sorry that I don't know of any freeware :(