RE: Legally binding copy of a web page

by "Mark H. Krause" <bagman(at)netdoor.com>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:22:39 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
A lot of your larger sites (especially representing corporations)
should/will use some sort of content management tool that offers versioning
and can track changes made to the site. Right now, we use Interwoven
TeamSite which uses "editions" to denote changes in our site. We can go back
and view exactly how the site appeared at any given moment over the past few
years. I believe this method has become acceptable in the courts.

Mark H. Krause
Sr. Systems Programmer
FedEx Services
www.fedex.com