Re: DHTML Question

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:23:55 -0000
 To:  <Pam.Pajunen(at)mail4.primary.net>
 Cc:  "Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Certain form elements are rendered by the operating system, and not by the
browser.  This varies depending on platform and browser, and means that
certain form elements (for example a select box in IE) might appear on top
of all other elements on the page.

Your best solution is to rearrange the page so that the calendar doesn't
need to appear on top of selection boxes, etc.

Tim

www.timbooker.com