Re: Online Course

by "Grizzly Graphics" <grizzlygraphics(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:24:18 -0500
 To:  "Karen Shepherd" <karen(at)storerunner.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Karen,

I also have been interested in online classes other than HWG to fill in the
voids.  Here are two that I have come across.  Of course SmartPlanet.com is
a derivative of ZDU.  The IAW Academy looks interesting.  Unfortunately I
have not taken any other online classes except those offered by HWG.

http://www.school.iaw.com/default.htm

http://www.smartplanet.com/sp_home.asp

Don Haller
Big Grizzly Graphics & Web Solutions
Web-Sites, E-brochures, Newsletters & More