RE: CD autoplay

by "TecMinn ~ Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Jun 2003 04:03:49 -0500
 To:  "'Brigitte Schneider'" <wbsps(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://www.naughter.com/shelexec.html

This is what I use for my cds.

Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org [mailto:owner-hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org]
On Behalf Of Brigitte Schneider
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 3:05 AM
To: hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
Subject: CD autoplay

This might be not the right forum to ask but anyways...:)

I have done a promotional CD for a customer's  business and he wants it
to autoplay when you put the CD in.
As I have looked, the only thing I could find was a couple of programs
you can buy to make it autorun. Do any of you know an easier and cheaper
way to make do. I produced a flash movie and used Flash MX for it. To
make sure, I have saved the final version as a movie for Flash Player 5
since my customer is adament about people not having to download
something to be able to watch the movie. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated. Brigitte

---