Re: HTML email

by Jeff Demel <jeff(at)cosmiczombie.com>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Dec 2000 18:48:10 -0600
 To:  Mike Taylor <lonewolf(at)one.net>,
"HWG Techniques (E-mail)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've used Group Mail a couple times.  It will do everything you've
mentioned, and it's dead easy to use.

Tons of features:
http://www.group-mail.com/start.html

If there's a feature you want, there may be a plug-in that will do it:
http://www.group-mail.com/plug.html

There's an ad-supported free version you can download:
http://www.group-mail.com/download.html

And you can purchase the licensed version, sans ads, for only $49.95:
http://www.group-mail.com/purchase.html

-JD