Re: Weird White space

by gchurchman(at)medseek.com (Gary Churchman)

 Date:  Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:20:33 -0800
 To:  <ehoffman(at)smalldogdesign.com>,
"HWG Techniques II" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Eric,

It looks like the edge of your image saved incorrectly.  Take the image back
into your graphics program and view the top edge of the image at t he
highest possible magnification.  Also look at the bottom of the upper image.
You may find some lightened or blurred pixels that, if turned dark again,
may solve your problem.  The images alsao appear to be about a pixel's width
off from meeting properly in their side-to-side aspect as well.  You may
need to add the width of a pixel of blank space to the left side of your
graphic to compensate.

HTH,
Gary Churchman
Director, Production and Design