Re: Rollovers in Netscape 6.0

by "April" <april(at)farstrider.org>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:27:03 -0600
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
6.01 fixed a lot of bugs that were in 6.0.  Maybe you could recommend the
client upgrade?

For me, in 6.0, something appears on rollover for most of them, but since
they look to have links in the upper left corner, I'm assuming they
shouldn't disappear onMouseOut?  They're disappearing when I  move my mouse,
unable to reach the links.