Re: DHTML menus and Windows fonts

by "Michelle Bullock" <michelle(at)sandbox.co.nz>

 Date:  Sun, 6 Jan 2002 09:35:10 +1300
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I get the list, so this might be a bit late...

Try using CSS to set the font size. Sometimes you have to play around a bit
to get it working in both Netscape and IE, but it should be do-able. I know
I'll get the usual "that sucks for people with bad eyesight"...

Michelle

Website: www.sandbox.co.nz
Email: michelle(at)sandbox.co.nz