Re: Netscape crashes...

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jul 2000 06:40:50 -0400
 To:  "Sue Bailey" <sue(at)bartandsue.co.uk>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sue I had the same thing happen to me all weekend.  I tried to download some
extra car schemes for my kids Auto Racing game they have, and there were
several pages that I would go to and the minute I clicked the link the page
would crash the browser.  Nothing in particular exact these pages contained
file links for download.  I tried 3 times.  I have version 4.6..  am
planning on
upgrading to gain control over my computer from MS again, but just haven't
had the time.

Nancy