Re: Question Day: Netscape Tables (& images?)

by "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>

 Date:  Sat, 24 Aug 2002 21:52:31 -0400
 To:  "hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Seems it might have to do with how Netscape 6 interprets tables when no
width attributes are defined either for the table itself, the cells or the
image sizes.

If you add the image sizes in, for example, I'm betting it works in Netscape
6.  Where IE has a history of guessing, Netscape seems to take what it
receives and follows that explicitly.  Frustrating sometimes, but if it
weren't for Netscape I would never find some of my HTML boo-boos --and this
is coming from a very pro IE guy.

Mike