Fw: hwg-techniques-digest V1 #1257

by "Jim Herrick" <jim(at)herrick.net>

 Date:  Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:39:34 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
 Cc:  "Nathan Lyle" <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nathan,

My idea is to find sites that are down, severely "broken", or way
out-of-date.  I think the people who run THESE companies would really
appreciate some honest feedback and help.  I try to focus on local companies
with sites that would benefit from my particular skill-sets.  Even better,
I'm thinking about sending actual snail mail so it's not disregarded as
lightly.

Jim