Re: Novice updates

by "Dennis K" <dennisk(at)louisville.edu>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:27:15 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you for the replies and comments on my earlier dilemma. I've gathered
enough information to make my head sufficiently sore. I am now better
equipped to start working through the long, drawn out solution process that
is, unfortunately, often exaggerated within a large bureaucracy. Sometimes
just identifying options can be the hardest part, and your input is
appreciated. Thanks for your voices of experience.

--
Dennis Keibler
Univ. of Louisville