Re: Email Trick?

by "rudy" <rudy937(at)rogers.com>

 Date:  Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:34:18 -0400
 To:  "'hwg-techniques forum'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> <.a href='javascript:mt("Xusername(at)comcast.netX")'>Username<./a>
>
> When you click on the link, it comes up in the mail message normally,
> but the X is definitely wrong if just copied.
> Comments?

comments? the mt() function is obviously stripping them off

what's the link look like with javascript turned off?

hiding emails from spambots is a good idea, and javascript is a good tool,
but there also needs to be a NOSCRIPT version of the contact information,
something like "email me at username [at] comcast [dot] net"

rudy