Re: Email in HTML

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Tue, 15 Apr 2003 06:59:28 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I believe this topic has come up on this list before, sorry if it was from
another, but the general idea is to send BOTH plain text and HTML.  Those
that have/can view the HTML will see that version above the text only and of
course those that can't/won't view HTML will see the plain text only.

I believe Karen Stafford posted an excellent snippet of doing just this, or
do a Google on sending html email and you'll see this same suggestion along
with code examples.

GK