Re: Hiding web structure from users

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 31 May 2001 23:22:40 -0400
 To:  "jim barchuk" <jb(at)jbarchuk.com>,
"Don Chandler" <don(at)4sea2be.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
While I agre with every thing that Jim says, it is quite easy to do
what your clients want.

Simply put the information about the yachts in a data base, give each
client a row in a separate table, and then when the client accesses
the page just serve them with links to the yachts that you want them
to see.

We do this stuff all the time in medical sites where people only need
access to records on a 'need to know' basis.

Frank